Delivering a chic exterior and extra roomy interior, the Milton & Goose Refrigerator is the coolest (see what we did there?) kitchen appliance around. Open the classic french doors to discover storage galore thanks to two fixed shelves and double spacious bins with peek-through windows for easy viewing. Unlimited potential comes standard with all Milton & Goose play kitchens and accessories! Their toys are expertly crafted by Amish artisans in the USA from sustainable Baltic birch and solid North American maple, and topped with water-based, low-VOC, and HAPs-free finishes. Available in White and Gray.
- Double french doors
- Two fixed shelves
- Two extra roomy bins at the bottom for even more storage
- Peek-through windows for easy viewing
- Magnetic closures to keep doors securely in place
*Please note: This item is not available for Expedited or International Shipping. Please allow 2-3 weeks processing time for this item. It is also ineligible for returns due to the weight and size of the product.*
Materials & Safety
- Nontoxic finishes are child-safe and have been rigorously tested to meet or exceed all applicable safety standards
- Heirloom-Quality Construction from sustainable wood
- Made in USA from Baltic birch and solid North American maple
- Partial Assembly Required because we ♥ our customers and we know your time is precious, so this unit arrives almost fully assembled!
- Free Shipping on all US orders
- WARNING: Contains small parts and is not suitable for children under 3. To prevent tipping, place on flat surface against wall. Do not climb.
- Dimensions: 33.5" H x 17.5" W x 13" D.
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Please Note that due to natural variations in the wood and our handcrafted manufacturing process, each piece is slightly unique.
*Please note: This item is not available for Expedited or International Shipping. Please allow 1-2 weeks processing time for this item. It is also ineligible for returns due to the weight and size of the product.*
Complete the set
Play is okay! tip
To help nurture literacy skills, keep a bowl of paper and colored pencils near your child’s play fridge to naturally encourage the addition of writing, from menus to recipe notes.