Cheesy Pizza Sidewalk Chalk
An artist, maker, and Philadelphia preschool teacher, Kate Leibrand is the creative force behind TWEE - a company specializing in handmade, small batch, sidewalk chalk.
The name TWEE stems from Kate's art school critiques; after repeatedly being told her work was too “twee” or “cute” Kate began to wonder - What was so wrong with that? Instead of changing her aesthetic, Kate embraced it.
All TWEE products are designed to perfectly fit little ones’ hands, helping to increase a child’s grip strength and fine motor skills while encouraging creative play and imaginative making.
Materials & Safety
- Each order includes: Four sidewalk chalk pizza slices: two yellow chalks and two orange chalks, decorated with toppings and glitter crust
- Dimensions: Each slice is 3.5 inches in height and about 0.5 inches thick
- Made in the USA
- Products that are tested for safety. Twee worked with reputable agencies to test chalk, and are proud to say that it complies with ASTMD-4236 standards.
- The paint and coloring in TWEE products are non-toxic and the glitter is biodegradable and eco-friendly!
- Even the packaging is fully biodegradable and recyclable (the clear windows are made of plant based film instead of petroleum based plastic!).
- We do recommend you check the packaging for age suggestions, and always encourage parental supervision.
Play is okay! tip
- Head outdoors! Twee chalk is ideal for outdoor drawing and play, which supports gross motor development, fine motor skills and creativity!