Oli & Carol Nelly the Elephant Chew Bracelet
Nelly the Elephant by Oli & Carol is a chewable, animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play and teething. Nelly is made out of 100% plant-based rubber, which little gums love the texture of. This bracelet is soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist. Nelly the Elephant is ready to smile and enjoy playtime with your baby. Plus, your baby can wear it every day and chew on it safely!
Oli & Carol
Materials & Safety
These chewable bracelets are soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist. Little baby gums will love the texture of the natural rubber!
Size: 1.77 x 2.75 x 3.3 in
• Made from 100% natural latex from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand painted with safe food grade dyes
• Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free
• Biodegradable and eco-friendly
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft and easy to grasp - and safe to chew
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
• Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape
• Designed in Barcelona - Made in Morocco
Play is okay! tip
As baby grows, transition Nelly from a teething toy to an imaginary play friend.