Sienna & Wildflowers Eco Stroller Toy Set
DescriptionThis charming, eco toy set from Finn + Emma is the perfect addition to any stroller, play gym or even purse (for on-the-go play moments!). This set introduces baby to his or her first type of play—sensory play! As they explore new experiences with touch, sound, sight and more, babies learn to understand the world around them and begin to cultivate key cognitive and physical skills, from language to fine motor. Each wood toy is made from untreated hardwood and finished with vegetable seed wax. Sienna, the knit fawn, has been hand-knit at an artisanal women’s collaborative in Peru using G.O.T.S. certified organic cotton yarn and wool stuffing.
Finn + Emma
Materials & Safety
- Untreated Indian Hardwood
- G.O.T.S. certified 100% organic cotton
- Wool stuffing
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes & wax
- Ethically made in Peru & India
Play is okay! tip
- Let baby play with rattles in different colors and shapes (sticks, ring, spheres) to encourage a variety of sensory and spatial discoveries. Learning to distinguish between different characteristics will help them mature into other skills, like sorting and categorizing.