Tegu Pip Sticky Monster
Introducing Pip, the smallest of the Tegu Sticky Monsters, who’s ready to come to life with your child’s big imagination. We love Pip for combining building with storytelling—two great types of open-ended play that support a wide variety of skills. When children build, they practice problem solving, develop perseverance by trial and error, and give their fine and gross motor skills a workout. Creating stories from scratch for a character like Pip helps children develop language and literacy skills and explore their vast creativity. Pip breaks down into 8 magnetic wooden pieces to be reimagined again and again and is compatible with all other Tegu magnetic wooden blocks.
Materials & Safety
Product Details From Tegu Site:
- Includes 8 pieces in 4 shapes; 2 Short Planks, 4 Monster Horns, 1 Pip Horso, 1 Pip Tail
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
- Sustainably sourced hardwoods
- Ages 1+
Play is okay! tip
Try these open-ended prompts to kick off story adventures: What activities does Pip enjoy? Can you build Pip a home? How does Pip feel today? What kind of music does Pip listen to?