Gemstones Sidewalk Chalk
An artist, maker, and Philadelphia preschool teacher, Kate Leibrand is the creative force behind TWEE - a company specializing in handmade, small batch, sidewalk chalk.
The name TWEE stems from Kate's art school critiques; after repeatedly being told her work was too “twee” or “cute” Kate began to wonder - What was so wrong with that? Instead of changing her aesthetic, Kate embraced it.
All TWEE products are designed to perfectly fit little ones’ hands, helping to increase a child’s grip strength and fine motor skills while encouraging creative play and imaginative making.
Materials & Safety
- Each order includes twelve gems: two pink, two orange, two yellow, two green, two blue and two purple
- Dimensions: Each gem is approximately 1.5-2 inches in diameter and 1-1.5 inches thick
- Made in the USA
- Products that are tested for safety. Twee worked with reputable agencies to test chalk, and are proud to say that it complies with ASTMD-4236 standards.
- The paint and coloring in TWEE products are non-toxic and the glitter is biodegradable and eco-friendly!
- Even the packaging is fully biodegradable and recyclable (the clear windows are made of plant based film instead of petroleum based plastic!).
- We do recommend you check the packaging for age suggestions, and always encourage parental supervision.
Play is okay! tip
Head outdoors! Twee chalk is ideal for outdoor drawing and play, which supports gross motor development, fine motor skills and creativity!