Oli & Carol Zoe the Zebra Chew Bracelet
Zoe the Zebra is a chewable animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play, teething and bath time made out of 100% natural, plant-based rubber. Little gums love the texture of natural rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist. Zoe the Zebra is handcrafted with black & white camouflage stripes to play in the African savannah with your little one. Your baby can wear this bracelet and chew on it all day long!
Oli & Carol
Materials & Safety
These chewable bracelets are soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist. Little baby gums will love the texture of the natural rubber!
Size: 1.77 x 2.75 x 3.3 in
• Made from 100% natural latex from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand painted with safe food grade dyes
• Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free
• Biodegradable and eco-friendly
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft and easy to grasp - and safe to chew
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
• Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape
• Designed in Barcelona - Made in Morocco
Play is okay! tip
As baby grows, transition Zoe from a teething toy to an imaginary play friend.